Fire Permits From Today

Before conducting a hazard reduction burn anyone who lives in the rural areas outside the suburbs or city of Canberra will need to contact the ACT Rural Fire Service (ACTRFS) to apply for a permit on 6207 8609, or send an email request to

For more information visit