The ACT Government wishes to advise motorists that Corin Road is closed from the Woods Reserve locked gate.
The following roads and crossings are closed due to inclement weather:
- Sunshine Crossing
- Angle Crossing
- The unsealed section of Boboyan Road (except four wheel drive vehicles)
- The unsealed section of Brindabella Road (except four wheel drive vehicles)
- Mount Franklin Road at Bulls Head
- Bendora Road
- Warks Road
- Booroomba Rocks Road
- Orroral Ridge Road
- Corin Road from Square Rock car park.
- Apollo Road
- All unsealed roads off the Paddy's River Road
- All unsealed roads off the Brindabella Road
People are advised to drive to current conditions and use caution on slippery sealed roads.
Motorists are also reminded not to drive through flooded low level crossings for any reason and not to remove or damage road closure barriers.
For information on road closures please call Access Canberra on 13 22 81 or visit www.tccs.act.gov.au