With the lifting of the TOTAL FIRE BAN for the ACT from midnight, Territory and Municipal Services wishes to advise that from tomorrow, Sunday 13 January, 2013, the following nature reserves and roads will be reopened:
- From 8am - Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve
- From 7am - selected roads within Namadgi National Park including Apollo Road,
- Orroral Road, Old Mill Road, Warks Road and the Corin Dam Road
- Googong Foreshores;
- Lower Molonglo River Corridor; and
- Mulligans Flat Woodlands Sanctuary.
Additionally Namadgi National Park, Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, Googong Foreshores as well as Kowen Forest will re-open at 8am.
Stromlo Forest Park at Weston will also re-open tomorrow.
Mount Franklin Road will remain closed at the Mount Franklin Chalet carpark.
For up-to-date Total Fire Ban declarations and more information about how they affect you, visit the ACT Emergency Services Agency website esa.act.gov.au, follow @ACT_ESA on Twitter or like ACT Emergency Services Agency on Facebook.
People can also contact Canberra Connect on 13 22 81.