The Specialist Risk Analysis section will provide the following functions for the emergency services.
- Improve capabilities for technical and specialist services across the ESA.
- Undertake knowledge transfer to Service to provide redundancy and capability for emergency risk analysis.
- Provision of all hazards risk advice to key stakeholders through Joint Operations Planning Group (JOPG) and other forums.
- Acquisition and presentation of specialised, incident-critical intelligence to IMTs.
- Undertake specialist training for risk analysis.
- Provide training to staff in the management and use of tools, systems and procedures for specialist risk analysis.
- Maintain specialist data sets for situation analysis and emergency management planning.