Every effort has been made in the construction of the ESA website to ensure that it conforms to relevant accessibility standards and best practises.
Usability tools and features
- Increase and decrease text size using the buttons (a- A+) available at the top of the page.
- Change the language of the website using the Google Translate tool.
- Skip the standard ESA page header using the ‘skip’ link at the top of the page.
- Search the entire ESA website from the search box at the top right of every page.
- Find where you are within the ESA site by looking at the breadcrumbs trail navigation above the page content.
- View the structure of our website using the sitemap page.
The ESA website currently provides 2 RSS feeds.
- Emergency information, alerts, updates and warnings (RSS)
All announcements, alerts and community information displayed on the ESA homepage.
- Current incidents (GeoRSS)
The ESA is publishing current incidents via a GeoRSS feed which is updated once a minute. More information about this feed is available on the current incidents page.
If you’re experiencing any difficulties accessing the ESA website, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com.
Multiple language support is made available using the Google Translate tool. To change the language of the website simply select your desired language from the drop down box located at the top right column of the web page.