The ACTFB recognises the need for consistent drills for all CFU members. These drills start with initial recruit and skills maintenance drill series which are recommended for new recruits into CFU’s. Other drills will be added that build on the initial recruit and skills maintenance drill series and are recommended for those members who have undertaken and are proficient in the basic drills.
How to use these drills
The drills in these guides can be used in a number of ways.
- CFU recruit and skills maintenance drills
- By Team Leaders and trainers to prepare CFU recruits before the attend ACTFB induction training
- By CFU members and ACTFB pumper crews when undertaking joint training
- Other drills
- By Team Leaders and trainers to maintain the skills of the members of their CFU
- By CFU members and ACTFB pumper crews when undertaking joint training.
|CFU Communications drills 2011-12||230 KB|
|CFU recruit and skills maintenance drills 2011-12||218 KB|
|CFU pumping drills 2011-12||197 KB|